Friday, November 18, 2011

Christian websites

I think christian websites don't necessarily have to only have the fish symbol or any other christian symbols as pictures on their website but if the picture isn't going to attract people or if it's their for no reason I don't see the point in the picture. I think we can judge some websites by their pictures but not all some christian websites might have a picture that maybe one christian would  approve but another wouldn't but not necessarily be a bad picture. I think what the website says should decide if it's appropriate for what you're looking for unless there are pictures that you don't approve.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - I get the feeling you're still unsure about which pictures should be posted. It is difficult to judge a site's effectiveness without considering the target audience.

    ReplyDelete